We are currently looking for a Store Manager for our store located at the Carrefour Angrignon Mall located in Rockland.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic chain? Do you love lingerie and helping women feel better about themselves? With our expansion plans, we offer more than just a job, we offer great opportunities and great challenges!
The primary role of the manager is to manage all the different aspects of the store including staff, merchandise, visuals, internal procedures and of course, sales performance. The store manager must direct and motivate his team to provide customer service that meets CHANGE Lingerie standards. The manager's objectives are to maximize sales and productivity, to ensure efficient execution in accordance with company policies and procedures, and to maintain a pleasant and positive environment for both clients and staff. The manager is responsible for the personal development of each of his employees while focusing on teamwork.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
Deliver Business Results:
- Utilizes all company tools to drive results.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear business focus.
- Strategic planner with the ability to prioritize according to business needs.
- Maintains track record of effective, sales focused team members that consistently meet and surpass our expectations.
- Creates solid partnerships with mall, local community, and corporate partners to identify business opportunities that results in an increase in store traffic and sales.
- Delivers a high level of communication with staff on a daily basis
Managing Store Operations:
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Ensures daily management of sales, payroll, controllable expenses, goals and company initiatives.
- Ensures store has all necessary tools and knowledge of how to use them adequately.
- Aligns team with activities that will ensure that business goals are met.
- Manages in-store Orientation process.
- Adheres to Company Personal Appearance Standards to professionally represent the company image.
STRATEGIC SUCCESS FACTORS
- Maintains respect of peer group, staff and supervisor.
- Utilizes excellent organizational, time-management, and problem resolution skills in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success in motivating and leading a team and proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence, coach and mentor.
- Communicates, openly, honestly and constructively.
- Creates energy, excitement and recognition around team and individual accomplishment and successes.
- Enthusiasm, passion, and commitment to the company.
- Empathetic towards other's point of views and needs, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships.
- Demonstrating ability to develop and promote internal associates.
- Strikes a proper balance between effective delegation and appropriate supervision.
- Displays flexibility in adapting to changing conditions of retail.
- Align all store activities to ensure all business goals are met.
- Ability to modify delivery style to ensure understanding of the learner.
- Takes on additional assignments and work when needed.
- Maintains a sense of urgency.
- Figure out what needs to be done, and do it.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 to 3 years experience as a Store Manager.
- Good understanding of retail.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Incentives such as contests