The ideal candidate should be a natural leader with keen attention to detail, is friendly, energetic, and always represent our company in a professional manner. Note that compensation for this position will commensurate with experience
- Must be fluent in English Must be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- Must possess a valid Ontario G license with a clean record
- Must be able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check Available for routine on-call emergency services and after-hours work
- Must lift heavy items up to 50lbs on a routine basis
- Employees will be working with cleaning, deodorization, and antimicrobial products daily.
- Employees may be required to routinely climb ladders and work in high places.
- Workspace may be contaminated with heavy smoke residue, mold, and mildew, contaminated water or other unsanitary conditions.
- Protective gear is available for use and is required on some heavily contaminated work sites
- Drive license at least a G
IICRC training an asset Some of Your Duties May Include:
- Follow warehouse procedures for cleaning, handling and storing contents Keep the job site clean and professional.
- Leave the job site clean at the end of the day.
- Organize and remove all cleaning tools and supplies from the property.
- Water damage services Water extraction and removal of water-damaged materials
- Move affected contents
- Set up and monitor drying equipment
- Mold remediation
- Set up and maintain containment Biohazard cleanup
- We thank everyone for their interest in Paul Davis, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- IICRC training an asset
- 1-3 years' experience in Restoration industry
- Must have a car and a clean abstract candidate that have a clean driving record will be an asset.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.