This job is open to US residents ONLY !!!
We are currently searching for Restaurant Steward based onboard our ship on the seas of Hawaii.
Ensure efficient cleaning, daily service, sanitation, stocking and support of assigned area within the hotel operation on-board your vessel, according to USPH regulations.
In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Turning over tables and promoting beverage service in the Buffet, in order to assist with the achievement of departmental guest satisfaction targets and food and beverage revenues.
Responsible for safeguarding all equipment and materials required for operation, by adhering to proper handling procedures.
Turning of tables and capitalizing on beverage service in the Buffet.
Set up assigned station with the required amounts of equipment and mis-en-place prior to the start of service.
Clean tables in assigned station throughout service.
Complies with sequence of service for beverage to ensure timeliness of service to guests in assigned station.
Perform side work such as silverware roll-ups, emptying trash, and stocking/cleaning beverage station.
Performs other jobs as assigned, to include but not limited to manning non-cooking buffet action stations (i.e. carving station, dessert station).
– You must have a minimum of 1 year current/recent/relevant experience to any of the positions listed in our description above.
– You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
– You must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and qualify for a U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Credential (MMC).
– You must be at least 18 years of age.
– You must Pass Physical Exam/Drug Screen.
– You must have a Reasonably Clear Background.
– You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.