Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
At this time, we are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking part-time Resident Manager to join us in Ottawa at 151 Greenbank Road. If you enjoy interacting with others, are passionate about providing a clean and safe environment for residents, and take pride in a job well done, this may be the role for you!
• The day-to-day management of the property including minor repair/maintenance, diagnosing and resolving problems, and showing units when necessary;
• Cleaning duties such washing windows, emptying waste containers, vacuuming, mopping, and wiping high touch areas;
• First-line problem solving to manage tenant issues and build relations;
• Arranging, coordinating and supervising of onsite trades people;
• Responding to emergencies and on-call duty, enforcing the rules and regulations of the property;
• Snow removal/salting (building entrances) during winter months;
• Hosting resident events;
• Shared on call responsibilities.
• Previous experience in cleaning, basic maintenance, and customer service;
• Strong communication and time management skills;
• Previous experience in the Property Management industry;
• Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/35q3pRW
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Killam is an award winning employer, having been recognized among Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp as well as an Employee Recommended Workplace by The Globe & Mail and Morneau Shepell. Killam has been also been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.