Globe Property Management is seeking an Experienced, On-Site Resident Manager for a building with a total of 146 units in Saskatoon.
**Buildings are Pet Free & Smoke-Free**
Resident Managers are the customer-facing portion of our business, and while there are a number of various daily duties to perform, the most important part is that you have excellent customer service skills so that you may represent both Globe policies and the needs of the customers renting our suites. The successful candidates will be required to manage any situations that may arise in the evening and on weekends.
General Position Information:
· Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service.
· Assisting the property manager with the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites.
· Rent Collection and other required notices.
· Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports.
· Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers.
· Assisting the property manager by setting appointments and showing vacant apartments.
· Assisting potential tenants through the application process.
· Acting as a liaison between Globe and our Customers.
· Common Area Cleaning
· Cleaning of Vacant Suites
· On Call duties as needed
Experience is an asset, but we are happy to train someone with the drive and potential for this position.
Compensation includes salary, suite allowance and utilities.
Clear Criminal Record Check Required
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
With more than 6,600 units in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Ottawa, and Montreal, we have developed a solid reputation for acquiring properties for development that consistently result in increased quality and value.
At Globe, we’re proud of our higher than average staff retention rate. We think that speaks to the value we place on fostering a positive workplace culture that employees feel good about. Whether you’re part of our corporate team, a resident manager or our maintenance division, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and other benefits.