Live On-Site Evening Resident Manager –Osborne Village/Roslyn Rd. (142 suites)
This position will be responsible for the evening duties of the property and maintaining strong tenant and landlord relations.
· Must be able to live on-site (suite is part of remuneration)
· Must have experience in some aspects of building maintenance.
· Self-motivated and can work without supervision
· Great customer service skills
· Respond to resident’s emergency calls and troubleshoot in a timely matter
· Must be bondable
· Clear Criminal Record Check
· Common Area Cleaning
· Cleaning of Vacant Suites
· Responding to tenant inquiries and in keeping with Globe policies, providing excellent customer service
· Managing the rental process for all tenants including all required paperwork for the rental of suites
· Completion of move-in and move-out condition reports
· Delivering and collecting lease renewals from existing customers
· Setting appointments and showing vacant apartments
· Assisting potential tenants through the application process
· Light Landscaping and plant maintenance
· Snow Clearing in winter months
· On-Call duties as needed
Remuneration includes one suite and one parking stall.
Hours are Monday to Friday from 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm, and on-call rotation every 2nd week. Dependent on needs of the building. Hours may be adjusted with notice.
To apply, please respond to this ad with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
With more than 6,600 units in Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Ottawa, and Montreal, we have developed a solid reputation for acquiring properties for development that consistently result in increased quality and value.
At Globe, we’re proud of our higher than average staff retention rate. We think that speaks to the value we place on fostering a positive workplace culture that employees feel good about. Whether you’re part of our corporate team, a resident manager or our maintenance division, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation and other benefits.