Live-in Resident Manager, Dartmouth
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions, and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We currently have opportunities available on our team for customer focused energetic Live-in Resident Manager in Dartmouth.
• Cleaning, administration, and general maintenance
•Tenant relations, inquires and rental calls, shared on-call duties
• Managing on-site daily activities
• Building and maintaining positive professional tenant relationships
• Previous experience in a customer service role
• Proven communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
• Previous experience with Property Management industry and/or as a building superintendent is an asset
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/3nF3Nld
Killam is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please note, while all qualified applicants will be considered, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Killam is an award winning employer, having been recognized among Atlantic Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp as well as an Employee Recommended Workplace by The Globe & Mail and Morneau Shepell. Killam has been also been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital.