LMC Manna Research is the largest network of fully-owned and integrated clinical research sites in Canada and one of the founding members of hyperCORE International. We provide Phase I-IV clinical trial services with specialized focuses on endocrine disorders, real world evidence big data research, vaccine research, and primary care studies.
LMC Manna Research provides Sponsors, CRO’s & ARO’s access to one of the largest fully owned and operated clinical research site networks within Canada at 20 sites across 3 provinces.
Our mission is to improve the health of Canadians today and tomorrow through clinical research.
Currently, our rapidly expanding team and site network is looking for a Registered Practical Nurse who can work for us on a casual basis, supporting our LMC Bayview location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To perform blood & urine collection, processing and shipping, as well as other on-site patient testing as needed (e.g. ECG, pulmonary function testing, IV infusion)
- Conduct blood glucose testing for diabetes patients and with the Clinical Research Coordinator and/or physician, manage and coordinate hypo or hyper-glycemia based on blood sugar values.
- Process other in-house testing i.e. urine sampling, pregnancy tests, ACTH stimulation test, AIC and to maintain accurate source documents
- Maintenance and shipment of specimens to the appropriate laboratory as indicated in LMC Lab SOP and/or study protocol.
- Management of supplies, equipments and calibration, including daily temperature tracking and reporting
- Perform other duties such as study medication accountability, database query and review, preparation of patient charts, patient monitoring and problem solving.
- Follow appropriate chemical and universal blood and body fluid precautions hygiene. Maintain sanitary and safe work area
- Perform Health Inspector duties as required by LMC Health and Safety guidelines
- Achieve and maintain IATA certification
- Registered in good standing as an RPN with the College of Nurse’s of Ontario
- Phlebotomy skills
- Injection (IV/IM/SC) skills
- Able to work within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, attention to detail and multi-task
LMC Manna Research seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovative opportunities and those who contribute to improving the health of Canadians today and tomorrow through clinical research.
Why LMC Manna might be right for you!
- 2019 All Star Site Challenge Winners (ACRP)
- 2017 Site Patient & Recruitment Innovation Award (SPRIA) Winner
- 2017 Clinical Researcher of the Year Award (CROY)
- 2016 Certified Best Workplace™
- 2014 and 2015 Canada’s Best Workplaces™
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Pension contribution matching
- Education allowance (days and funding)
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Appreciation days off
- Additional holiday closures
- Opportunities to work with internationally renowned Researchers & KOL’s
- State of the art Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment
LMC Manna Research is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in a timely manner. These accommodations will be available upon request.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Powered by JazzHR