ATTENTION ALL FRONTLINE WORKERS!!
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients, in a COVID positive facility setting. With 20 years of experience as an industry leader, AGTA Home Healthcare Hamilton-Niagara is a one-stop shop providing the full spectrum of healthcare services, such as; PSW, Nursing, Medical Equipment Sales and Rentals, and Home and Vehicle Modifications. We service the entire Hamilton and Niagara regions and are currently looking for talented, client-focused candidates to join our team!
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
• Ensure resident plan of care is established and implemented in accordance with policy and that the care plan is developed and implemented in collaboration with other members of the multidisciplinary care team;
• Assess and reassess the resident health status and communicate resident care needs and changes in resident status to key resident contacts;
• Provides input into the discharge planning, consideration for admission and or transfer of residents into or out of the unit;
• As required, provides direct resident care and participates in resident teaching related to care needs;
• Liaise with physicians and other internal and external members of the health care team to ensure resident care needs are met;
• Ensures routines and schedules of the unit are adhered to by all nursing unit staff to ensure the smooth running of the unit;
The ideal candidates will possess:
• All Registered Nurses must have a current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario and be a member in good standing;
• A sound knowledge and background in geriatric, rehabilitation or long term care nursing including activation, nursing, and personnel administration;
• Must possess strong communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Job Locations: Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster and Surrounding areas
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $34.00 to $40.00 /hour