We are in a global pandemic, and your skills are needed more than ever.
Your technical skills, your resourcefulness, your heart.
This is why you got into nursing – to care for people in need. There’s no place where your help is more needed than in the long-term care facilities in your community.
Registered Nurse (RN)
We are in desperate need of a part-time temporary Registered Nurse in our facility in Cannington, ON.
In this role you will:
* Provide leadership to the RPNs and other direct care staff in all aspects of resident care, within established legislative standards
* Work collaboratively with attending physicians
* Carry out physician orders
* Make sure medication reconciliation occurs
* Oversee the use of resources (people, supplies, and fiscal)
* Implement resident-focused programs, policies, and procedures with the Director of Nursing and the Quality Team
You will need to be available for 2 of the 3 following shifts, as well as every other weekend: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with your experience. You will be provided with the necessary PPE required to keep you safe.
You’ll need to be a licensed RN to apply for this role. Any experience as a nurse, or further education would be considered an asset.
Working With Us
We’re a well-established organization that has been dedicated to serving the senior community in Ontario for decades. Our passionate and knowledgeable team is united under a common goal: to make each moment count for our residents, while keeping their well-being front and centre.
We know that it’s our people who are the key to our success. We support our nurses with appreciation events, and continuing education opportunities.
We hope you’ll join us, and bring your skills to our team, for our residents.