Under the direction of the Nursing Unit Coordinator is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients.
– Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
– Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
– Able to operate related equipment.
View Quesnel Community