NOTE: New Grads and less experienced RN’s welcome to apply.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
– Make and apply nursing judgment using analytical skills.
– Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Interact with others effectively.
– Maintain the physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
– Maintain own physical, mental and emotional well being.
– Using Critical Thinking skills, prioritize and organize patient care.
– Operate related equipment.
– Teach and provide clinical supervision.
NOTE: A Full-time Clinical Practice Lead for critical care provides at the elbow support for less experienced staff in the Emergency Department and High Acuity Unit.