Are you an Essential Healthcare Hero, looking to pitch in, and earn what you are worth?
Join Staffy today: a new way to work. We are seeking Responders to the COVID-19 outbreak, and have 30-60 day contracts available in your area.
You can start work Immediately upon approval- as quickly as two days from now.
Shifts are early morning, afternoon, evening, and you get to decide when and who you work for. We have a variety of contracts available from 1 day to 2 months.
Registered Nurse wages: $50-$70 per hour, and sometimes more for a variety of roles. You set your rate in the app.
Please visit the Google play store or Apple store and download Staffy. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
What you'll do:
- Provide nursing care in accordance with established policy, physician’s orders, the resident plan of care, and within the scope of practice of an RN.
- Utilizes sound nursing practice principles to ensure the delivery of excellent nursing and personal care in the assigned home area(s).
- Ensure a timely and accessible admission for the residents including a comprehensive orientation to the home and the services offered within the home.
- Ensure that resident transfers and discharges are timely and safe.
- Ensure the supply, control, and safekeeping of drugs and narcotics, ensure protocols are followed on all assigned shifts.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care to meet the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, cultural and social needs of the residents.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN), Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or equivalent.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses
- ENC (Emergency Nursing Certificate) or CNA (Critical Care Certificate) preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- Up-to-date immunization/vaccination records and recent TB test.
- Experience working in the ER unit.
- Proven experience in leading unregulated care providers.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
Also known as Nurse, Registered nurse, Health Care. Nurse, Geriatric Nurse, Long term Care nurse, ER Nurse, Emergency Department Registered Nurse, CCU Nurse
How to Apply:
Visit the Google play store or Apple store and download Staffy. Complete your profile and get approved in as soon as 48 hours.
Staffy is an on-demand staffing platform that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience, and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want. Go to the App Store, download Staffy, and complete your profile.
Staffy is a staffing platform connecting experienced and skilled workers with businesses and institutions that need short term assistance in staffing. We have established ourselves as an industry leader in Hospitality, and we are now pleased to be able to offer a full complement of healthcare and support services to the Long term care, health care, and Seniors living industries, as well as the Retail and Grocery industry.