Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: Director of Sales
Prepared By: Human Resources
Prepared Date: October 7th 2020
Savaria Concord Lifts designs, manufactures and distributes top-of-the-line accessibility products, including residential and commercial elevators, stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, incline and vertical platform lifts, automatic Doors and Operators and a selection of ADA compliant products. Our equipment is certified to meet or exceed all applicable elevator and lift codes in North America
RSM is to achieve/exceed sales revenue targets, build and maintain solid relationships with key customers throughout the region and liaise with other departments to identify sale opportunities and deliver superior customer support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
· Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
· Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and assist dealers in promoting sales.
· Directs product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line.
· Represents Company at trade association meetings to promote product.
· Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
· Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
· Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
· Interacts with various departments within organization to answer customer concerns
· May be required to follow up on daily tasks such as standard drawings, dealer quotations, parts deliveries, overdue accounts and answer any other dealer related questions
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Develop clear understanding of our industry and the key players in the Region.
· Develop and implement regional account-specific strategic growth plans.
· Target and close dealer gaps.
· Develop architectural outreach program in territory.
· Research competition. Understand strengths and weakness.
· Develop effective counterstrategies for each major player in territory.
· Work with marketing to create, execute and manage targeted, focused marketing communication campaigns including advertising, direct mail, trade shows and publicity.
· Participate in annual strategic planning cycle and marketing plan development.
· Responsible for detailed account forecasting and monthly status reporting.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.); or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
· Sales and presentation skills
· The ability to build relationships across team members and partners quickly and effectively
· Willingness to travel a minimum of one week per month
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work required inherent in the job.
Savaria is all about better mobility for life