Our growing Chartered Professional Accounting Firm in Oakville, ON is looking to expand our talented team. Do any of the following apply to you:
- Are you searching for full-time employment?
- Are you looking to grow your professional career?
- Are you looking for benefits?
- Do you enjoy work-life balance?
- Do you enjoy being a part of an ever-growing family of co-workers and clients?
If you have answered yes to each of the questions above, please consider our career opportunity.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Welcome clients and visitors by greeting them with a positive, helpful attitude
- Answering phones in a professional, timely manner, and routing calls as required
- Inform other employees of visitor’s arrivals or cancellations
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary and material
- Contribute positively as part of the team, helping with various tasks as required
- Customer service orientation with the ability to discover and meet colleagues’/ clients’ needs
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Multitasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arrive
Required experience and education
- 2-3 years of applicable experience as Receptionist or in a similar role
Compensation will be established based upon prior experience and value added to our team.
We thank all applications for their interest in joining our firm. We will only be contacting candidates who are under consideration for an initial interview.
Job Type: Full-time