The ideal candidate will be a client focused, highly professional with extensive experience in customer service within the real estate industry.
· Handle real estate transactions from beginning to end
· Review files for accuracy and quality control
· Communicate with lawyers and law clerks to explain coverages/answering inquiries
· Provide information to clients with regards to title insurance, coverage and underwriting guidelines.
· Maintain new and existing client relations, while providing exceptionally customer service, including interacting with clients, answering client’s inquiries, and effectively handling client concerns.
· Other duties as required or assigned.
- Law Clerk designation from a community college;
- Minimum 2 years residential and/or commercial real estate experience in a law firm working on real estate files from open to close and/or title insurance environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate practices, from start to finish, while understanding title issues and their resolution.
- Solid understanding and interpretation of current legal terminology.
- Highly professional with a customer service focus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail while managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible, team player that works well under pressure with minimal supervision, in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- French is an asset.
FNF offers a competitive compensation and benefits package along with career growth opportunities with a Fortune 500 Company.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
FNF Canada is an innovative provider of mortgage and loan related services to large and small Canadian lenders. We specialize in facilitating all aspects of mortgage transactions. This includes: title insurance, document processing, property tax management, and appraisal management and valuations services for financial institutions. Our end to end solution suite, which is exclusively offered by FNF Canada and unmatched in the industry, seamlessly integrates the services required for the life cycle of a mortgage closing from the request for an appraisal through to funding the transaction. With industry leading technology solutions, unique value add service strategies, agility, responsiveness, and an uncompromising focus on innovation, we set ourselves apart from our competition.