Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
We’re seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small business succeed by problem solving and using tools to troubleshoot complex technical issues. Our customers are small businesses that use QuickBooks to run their business. Our associates help its customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoot technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books. You may not have all the answers, but we’re looking for associates who are comfortable and confident in navigating through several systems simultaneously to research the answer for the customer.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
· A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
· Strong ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
• Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
• Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Strong accounting or payroll understanding or background is a definite asset
• Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
• High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
· Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
· Solve complex problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking skills
• Assist customers with QuickBooks; research and provide resolution to questions and problems
• Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
What we offer:
· Competitive starting wage
· Hours of Operation – Monday to Friday 10:30am to 9:30pm (NDT)
• Paid professional training (starting day 1 of training)
• Full-time shifts (35 – 40 hours per week)
• Great and affordable benefits to include medical, dental, and vision
• RRSP Contribution
• SitelFit Program – Earn points for every step you take! Compete against other Sitel locations all over the world!
• Fun team environment
• No Sales required
Is Sitel Work from Home right for you?
· Are you a self-motivated person who enjoys problem-solving?
· Are you ready to enjoy the benefits of working from home (no need to shovel or drive in the snow, ability to get some housework done on your break, more time with loved ones, just to name a few!)
· Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service?
· Do you have a noise and distraction-free work environment?
· I7 GHz core processor or better
· 8GB of RAM or better
· Windows 10 (64 bit)
· 5.0 Mbps download
· 3.0 Mbps upload
· 150 ms latency
So what are you waiting for? Be BOLD and apply now!
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and we look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss your qualifications.
Sitel is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you are contacted by a Recruiter for an opportunity for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure your accessibility needs are met throughout this process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Please note: A criminal background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.