Job Title/Role: QA Analyst
Minimum Mandatory Skills: Data Engineering, SQL, Big Data Pipeline, data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Job Location/Client Location (with City & States): Montreal, Canada
Hiring Mode – Full time
Client Interview Needed for Selection (yes / No): YES
Interview Preference: Skype
Experience: 7+ Years is Mandatory.
· Strong experience in QA analyst with Data engineering – 8+ year experience
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
· Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· Strong analytical skills and willing to think out of the box
· Good communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience required.
We serve Government agencies, Fortune 500 and leading mid-market companies across every Industry
Our candidate network includes thousands in our database and targeted networks including top social sites
We gather information about your future hiring needs to perform a pro-active search, we mostly work with local candidates
Our cutting-edge recruitment tools help minimize the complexities of hiring and reaching the right talent
We can provide experienced IT Professionals for your IT Projects covering most Technologies and roles