Or client is an engineering consulting company and is looking to add a Python developer to their team. This role will be a 6 month contract with the potential to continue or become a long term role.
1. Use Python and OOP to implement features for a building automation data archiving tool.
2. The tool is an extension of an existing building management enterprise software.
3. Software Developer will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle (design, development, testing, etc.)
4. Work will consist of both independent software development as well as interaction with a small team for requirements clarification, design and peer reviews.
5. The team operates using the Agile Methodology
1. BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related STEM field
2. At least 3 years of HANDS-ON experience in design and development of software in Python
3. Deep knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
4. Experience with SQL
5. Experience using common software workflow tools such as Jira, Git, and Confluence
6. Experience with the Agile methodologies
7. Experience with Web frameworks such as Flask is a nice to have
8. Good leadership, oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally support periodic communication to management and technical teams is required.
**A propos d’Aerotek:**
**Notre monde nous tient a cur. Reconnu Best of Staffing** **MD** **par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grace a sa grande comprehension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Etant donne qu’Aerotek est un partenaire strategique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employes contractuels chaque annee, son approche axee sur les gens lui permet d’offrir un avantage concurrentiel a ses clients et des emplois gratifiants a ses employes contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siege social est a Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un reseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchises, comptant plus de 8 000 employes internes devoues a servir nos clients. Aerotek est une societe en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matiere de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.**
**We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing** **Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.**
**Location:** Surrey, Canada
**Posting ID:** 7376562
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.