Are you looking for career opportunities within a global growing real estate company?
Then you might be our next property manager?
Join us and be a part of our journey.
– address tenant concerns in a timely and professional manner
– perform regular property and unit inspections, addressing deficiencies promptly
– issue legal forms and notices, representation at Landlord and Tenant Board hearings
– maintain positive and professional relationships with tenants, vendors, and other stakeholders
– organize move-in/out inspections
– negotiate and manage service contracts
– hire and manage maintenance technicians and onsite personnel
– contribute to the overall development of processes and procedures in the Property Management department
– other duties as assigned
who you are
– superior interpersonal and communication skills
– resourceful, able to confidently make decisions
– high attention to detail, able to effectively manage competing tasks
– excellent working knowledge of the RTA and the landlord/tenant relationship
– strong understanding of building systems
– proven ability to lead a team of maintenance technicians and onsite staff
– ability to maintain focus in a constantly changing environment
– strong command of the English language
– completion of post-secondary education
– ability to respond to daytime and after-hour emergencies
– proficient use of MS Office, Yardi Voyager application software
– property Management certifications considered an asset
what we offer you
At Akelius you get work-life balance,
an inspiring workplace,
flexible working hours and big responsibility within a flat organization.
In a helpful and open environment,
we develop together as specialists and managers.
That is why we shape our staff with first class education at Akelius Business School.
how to apply
Apply as soon as possible by sending your CV.
Akelius acquires, upgrades and manages residential properties.
The company owns fifty thousand apartments in Sweden,
Denmark, Germany, France,
England, Canada and the US.
Akelius concept is Better Living.
This means that Akelius upgrades residential units to a quality level with newly constructed apartments.
We build our own applications and create our own technology.
Akelius also helps people in need around the world by Akelius Foundation’s charity work.
Akelius Canada is committed to providing accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you are contacted for this position and require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let the HR team know.