Are you passionate about leadership, innovation and project management? If so, bring your skills to this key role providing expert level project management services to clients and project team members for Facilities Management (FM). Specifically, being responsible for planning project resource requirements and scheduling project resources for FM projects and key strategic and operational initiatives.
As a Project Resource Planner, you will support leadership and management for the planning and implementation of FM projects throughout all project phases. You will ensure the successful resourcing and optimal utilization of project resources, support the development, monitoring, analysis and assessment of project resource requirements and master schedule for the FM portfolio of projects.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
• Collaborate with others in the effective coordination and management of short and long term resource planning and project scheduling activities.
• Assess current and future project workload; evaluate resources for new and existing projects; develop master schedules to cover all long-term and short-term department projects and initiatives.
• Provide leadership to assigned project teams in project resource planning and management; maintain project schedules, rebalance resource/work requirements, identify resource gaps; plan for and implements timely resource procurement and allocation.
• Recommend the best balance of in-house versus external project resources based on clear risk, value and ROI analysis.
• Create plans and forecasts that change this balance in response to current and future project demands.
We would like you to have:
• A bachelor’s degree in a professional field such as Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Commerce, Business Administration or a related field,
• 5 to 7 years’ recent, related experience managing, leading and directing facilities projects in a complex institutional environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• A professional designation and PMP is considered an asset.
We are looking for a hardworking individual who has the ability to develop project schedules, budgets, construction estimates and has experience in space planning and construction management.
If this sounds like the excellent role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
• A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
• Phenomenal opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
• Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
• A chance to create a difference every day in the world of health care.
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in the communities we serve! Apply today, so we can continue the conversation.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Find out what it’s like to work here. Like us on Facebook(@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram(@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights!