Myticas Consulting’s client is looking for a Senior IS Project Manager with over 10 years of PM experience. The successful candidate must be a Canadian Citizen and Government of Canada Clearable.
Other qualifications include:
- Experience with large IS-related project implementations and business transformation initiatives.
- Excellent listening skills. Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision when presenting project information and updates.
- Strong client focus, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as ability to work in and foster a team-oriented, collaborative environment with participants from various PPS sectors, infrastructure and other service providers, a systems integrator and the software provider.
- Excellent relationship management and ability to quickly earn the trust of stakeholders, ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages if required – ultimately such that the project team executes and delivers.
- Asset: Prior project experience in an operational environment or industry, such as a company where employees produce goods or perform manual labour or deliver law enforcement services.
- Asset: prior IS project experience with COTS projects and/or ERP projects and/or projects for a cloud-based SaaS solution.
- Project Management Certification