If you have experience as a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager with a General Contractor in B.C. and are looking to advance your career, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Here is your chance to learn from, be trained by, and work with one of the leading commercial/industrial construction firms in British Columbia.
This position may be right for you if:
Prism Construction is a fast-growing commercial construction company that values the best employees, helps them learn and grow, and enables them to feel empowered. As a Project Manger at Prism Construction you will oversee large-scale commercial and industrial projects from their inception to hand off.
We believe in putting together high-quality structures. One of our main goals is to have clients who are so pleased with our performance they recommend our services to others. Communication with clients and all stakeholders during the construction process is key to making this happen.
We are also looking for an individual who is motivated to continue developing our image as a company that is regarded as an industry leader.
Prism Construction is constantly striving to be a company that values its employees, helps them grow with our company, makes them feel fulfilled and valued, and makes them want to stay with us long term.
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Type: Full time
You should apply to be a Project Manager at Prism Construction only if:
· You have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Project Manager on commercial and industrial projects or as an Assistant Project Manager on large (around $20M value or greater) commercial and industrial projects from the ground up
· You enjoy setting and hitting goals and targets
· You are tenacious and possess the ability to overcome challenges
· You enjoy working with different personalities and understanding them
· You are a hard-working individual who takes full ownership
· You are self-motivated, results driven, and prefer working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· The following will be considered assets for your application:
o experience with concrete tilt-up construction
o experience with construction in B.C.
o PMP certification
o An MBA
Prism Construction has been in operation since 1998, and we have built millions of square feet of commercial and industrial space across the country. If you are interested in leading this forward-thinking, agile team of employees, please apply for this position.
Apply online with a resume and cover letter outlining how your experience has prepared you for this role. Prism construction offers a competitive compensation package.
Third Party Recruiters please do not respond to this posting.