Join a team like no other, where Innovation, Transparency, Communication are encouraged, and collective hard work, sharing of ideas and different perspectives are valued and contribute to a collaborative culture. More importantly, the work you do at AXDEV will lead to real-world actions that meet today’s and anticipate tomorrow’s challenges.
AXDEV is a customer-driven, organization that has been supporting professionals, teams and organizations to optimize human performance by assessing the knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors of people and the context in which they work. Our successful results and solid record in the health sciences, business, industry, academia, government and other economic areas are well-known internationally.
The Project Manager (“PM”) is responsible for organizing, planning, and supervising the execution of multiple, concurrent research, education, consulting projects from initiation, through implementation and deliverables, involving internal personnel, clients, partners, and vendors, and managing projects assigned to him/her with minimal supervision.
The PM plans, oversees, and coordinates execution of tasks and deliverables on time, under the responsibility of assigned staff and, if applicable, outside consultants. The PM applies a broad knowledge and skills of various project functions and software to anticipate organizational impacts and proactively identify and develop solutions to complex issues.
AXDEV is looking for a highly motivated and capable individual with very strong organizational, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and MS Office skills.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
PROJECT COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT:
1. Project Management
– Coordinate and manage all assigned projects in a timely manner including organizing, planning and executing projects and deliverables, as well as budget tracking, from initiation through implementation and deliverables, involving internal personnel, clients, partners and vendors
– Ensure that all resources, processes and systems are optimal to administer the delivery of projects in a timely, on budget, and efficient manner
– Develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality control and goal objectives, and redirect project plans in accordance with organizational goals, timelines, and scope of projects
– Proactively perform project risk assessments
– Identify opportunities for improvement to create efficiencies and improve capacity
– Estimate project costs for new proposals
– Manage and monitor project cost analysis, ensuring that client budget and production costs are respected; monitor project activities and timelines, so that hours projected, and deadlines are met
– Determine and communicate priorities, delays, deadlines, responsibilities and expectations of productivity for projects teams to all relevant personnel, clients and vendors
– Prepare status reports for the clients and management for all projects, as appropriate
– Prepare, update and distribute project sheets for the assigned projects
– Initiate and maintain the tracking system for all projects costs on all projects
– Manage and monitor team meetings for project planning
– Verify that all projects documents are in accordance with norms and are included in internal manual (“Master Binder”)
2. Resources management:
– Contribute positively to the organization by maintaining good working relations with other employees, complying with administrative procedures, communicating work progress and protecting the corporate image and properties
– Oversees and coordinates execution of tasks under the responsibility of assigned staff and, if applicable, outside providers
– Monitor resource time sheets (weekly)
3. Financial management:
– Ensure that all project teams understand and assume their responsibilities in regard to respecting budgets and the optimization of company profitability
– Manage projects and resources with a global vision and report on project financials to management
– Participate in the maintenance of tools and/or technology used internally for defined methodologies and processes, resource allocation, client management and follow-ups of projects
– In collaboration with managers, assess the needs in regard to equipment and/or software; and establish acquisition strategies and roll-out of products or provisioning of services needed for operations
– Collaborate with Project Management team to develop and maintain effective working relations with both corporate and business teams to facilitate resolution of business needs, as well as meet corporate strategies
– Manage performance and resolve issues as required
– Act as a point of contact with clients and external vendors or consultants
– Communicate and support management decisions
– Communicate the vision and all information with clarity and determination
– Provide clear, focused and productive feedback
– Maintain a courteous and professional contact with all internal personnel, clients and vendors
– Collaborate with other company department for project management needs
– Calculate monthly project completion (monthly)
– Forecast project logistics and honorarium expense schedule
– Support Business development in project costings and budgets
– Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Work experience in a similar role for 2 to 5 years minimum with at least 1 year dealing specifically with large, detailed projects.
– Experience in the medical industry, health, or pharmaceutical industry an asset
– Mastery of project management is required, including demonstrated capability in organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation
– Strong focus on quality and attention to details ensuring thorough PM and QA protocol application
– Ability to work independently with internal personnel, clients, partners and vendors to gather, analyze, organize, and identify problems and requirements to follow through on meeting deadlines
– Competent with technology
– Mandatory: Excellent knowledge MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word, with Endnote, FileMaker Pro, SPSS an asset
– Planning and organization skills; detailed and accurate, with strong tactical abilities
– Proactive, outgoing, clear communication skills
– Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities (multitasking) and able to meet deadlines and timelines
– Client and/or vendor management experience
– Experience in project costing and budgeting
– Innovative and creative thinker
– Flexible and team player
– English written and verbal business communication acumen a must
– Proactive and outgoing
– Mature and confident
Please submit a cover letter describing yourself and why you would be the ideal candidate for this position and your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the expected volume of applications, kindly note only those with a cover letter and relevant experience and competencies will be responded to.