negotiable / month
7+Months + Renewal
- Sr Project Manager specializing in integration for an enterprise solution that needs to integrate 30+ apps (SAP, Salesforce, Web based, Salesforce Marketing Cloud…)
- Needs someone who will be very technical (understand API, microservices etc.)
- Full cycle integration i.e. implementation, risk management, product development, QA/Testing
- Need a resource that is technical and functional; a lot of business/stakeholder/SMEs to collaborate with. PMs need to be well-familiar with the business end of project management.
- Team Size: Delivery teams for each app to be integrated. Core team will be 10-12 of Business Analyst, product owners, integrations PM
- • Be responsible and / or participate in the definition, planning, organization and delivery of initiatives (features) in agile mode
- • Lead complex and strategic projects involving a multitude of internal, external and matrix partners (multisectoral integration)
- • Be responsible for one or more initiatives including IT, organizational and operational deliverables
- • Develop a deep understanding of the business needs, specifications, issues, risks, context and technological components of the initiative
- • Rigorously manage scope to ensure that commitments are met: respect of deadlines, budget and quality parameters, rigorous monitoring of interdependencies, integrations, risks and issues
- • Represent the project in the various governance forums with the various stakeholders
- • Create and communicate follow-up reports adapted to different audiences, complete and demonstrating high quality and mastery of information
- • Make sure to always deliver business value in a timely manner.
- • Promote appropriate solutions and formulate recommendations to remedy any situation that could hinder the smooth running of projects.
- • 7 to 12 years of experience in managing major IT projects
- • Experience in development projects including a large number of technical integrations and interdependencies
- • Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- • Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Profile of application project manager sought and not infrastructure
Not only is Collabera committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” since 2012 – eight consecutive years in a row. Collabera has 60 offices with a presence in 11 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.