The Program Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers and managing the full lifecycle of the requisition process including requisition intake, shortlisting, sourcing management, on boarding, worker assignment management, time and expense management, off boarding and reporting. The Program Specialist acts as a talent advisor to support our clients through the requisition fulfillment process to ensure quality talent is acquired in a timely manner.
- Assist client managers during all stages of the contract labor acquisition process including: requisition intake, sourcing, and candidate shortlisting and interviewing.
- Demonstrate recruitment expertise by preparing insightful questions appropriate for the position prior to conducting req intake session with hiring managers in order to gather detailed job descriptions to distribute to supply base. Document req intake conversations in appropriate database (VMS, AGS360)
- Utilize reports to manage open requirements to advise managers on status of requirements and monitor supplier sourcing strategies to ensure timely response
- Discuss with HM agree upon expectations, timeframes, feedback, roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the requisition fulfillment process
- Coach, manage and oversee performance of participating staffing suppliers.
- Document all client/ supplier reported issues and track resolution through to completion ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction in CRM system
- Monitor performance against contract SLA’s , requisition aging, invoicing, time and expense entry and vendor compliance tracking
- Maintain and update monthly activity and performance reports
- Provide constant interaction via face to face, email and phone with client, staffing vendors, contract personnel and other partners
- Assist with worker assignment management (cost center changes, extension of contract assignments etc.) to improve data integrity
- Liaison with managers, vendors and security department to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and collected prior to starting assignments and at end of assignments
- Ensure all work orders are closed in the system with accurate finish reasons when notified of an end of assignment and appropriate departments are notified (i.e. security)
- Assist with the collection of company assets from vendors (laptop, badges, etc.)
- Assist and monitor time and expense entry to ensure appropriate approvals occur by hiring managers by required deadlines
- Constant interaction with vendors to ensure new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner to avoid on boarding delays
- Log all client and vendor inquiries into Salesforce.com
- Experience in high volume coordination activities (interviewing, on-boarding, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that changes from day to day
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation and follow up skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office and PC skills
- Able to work independently
- Customer Focused
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email email@example.com.