Job Title: Production Workers
Location: Vaughan, Toronto and Scarborough
Shift: Days, Afternoon, Nights and Weekends
Machine Operator (CNC, Punch, Brake)
Sewing Machine Operator
– Previous experience in a manufacturing environment,( Windows and doors, Furniture Industry and Automotive Industry)
– Ability to safely and accurately use hand tools, including power tools
– The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Good communication skills with the ability to take direction.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
To apply please email your resume to ODESSA ANCHETA at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been in business for over 40 years, and boast a diverse and very experienced management team, as well as a dedicated group of recruiters. We are proud of the relationships we have built over the years with our clients and contractors, and we will continue to revitalize our services to meet the needs of those who count on us.
Can-Tech’s mission is to connect the right people with the right job opportunities. We are passionate about what we do, and we approach each assignment with unmatched creativity and industry knowledge. We want to be known for our honesty and expertise, and as a company that works hard to build lasting relationships.