– Attend scheduled shifts on regular basis, while rotating on a weekly basis. Shift changes as required.
– Work on the production floor with the variety of outside weather conditions that effect the conditions of the production floor.
– Ensure you have all required tools necessary for operation (safety boots; eye protection; pen; marker; utility knife; gloves; measuring tape; etc.).
– Operate the Production Line machinery.
– Ensure extruder hopper has sufficient amount of material at all times.
– Assemble boxes for the packaging of product.
– Package finished product in compliance to Customer’s requirements (labels, spooling and correct amount pieces of product per box).
– Grind any scrap material in the proper grinder.
– Reject product outside of required specifications.
– Train and coach Production Line Employees.
– Attend all required staff meetings.
– Operate within Standard Operating Procedures.
– Communicate with Shift Supervisors if there are any questions or concerns.
– Ensure a clean and safe work environment.
– Complete all required shift paper work.
– Be capable of lifting heavy objects up to 75 LBS including, but not limited to carry boxes of finished product and buckets of material.
– Other safe duties assigned by Plas Tech Extrusions Ltd.