As part of our Production Team you would be responsible for working on the fast-paced food packaging line to efficiently, safely, and correctly prepare and process raw materials into high-quality meals. While experience in production is an asset, we are willing to train new employees or build on any experiences you might already have.
• Great attitude and passion for quality are a must!
• Lift up to 50 pounds.
• Strong attention to detail
• Dependability and a “yes” attitude and willingness to learn.
• Great hand-eye coordination and ability to work at a fast pace
• Basic understanding of safety procedures.
• Ability to work as a team in a good environment.
• Ability to follow the rules and hierarchy.
• Ability to work in a cooler environment.
• Experience with production line work preferred.
Time Monday – Friday 10 am – 6:30 pm (8-hour shift).
Responsibilities / Environment:
• Working in a cool, refrigerated environment, with sporadic to frequent exposure to extreme cold (-
• Position includes the following: Operating filling machine, sealer, flattener, and/or packaging
• Performing general physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as lifting, carrying, stooping, and pushing carts of the product (some warehouse and advanced production machinery).
• Working around raw beef, chicken, or other similar raw materials and odors.
• Adhering to all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices), SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), SSOP’s
(Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures), in addition to all other food safety/quality assurance audits to meet government/third-party auditors and company regulations.
• Ensuring product conforms to specifications.
• Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work area.
• Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and perform duties in a safe manner.
• Production employees are routinely required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual material handling and the use of hand tools, machinery, and equipment.
• Performing tasks associated with general sanitation, including scrub, scrape and wash all equipment and the production room