At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
As a Product Manager, you will help deliver the strategy and execution of your product roadmap. The Product Manager will contribute and expand on our events platform to grow our virtual events customer base and help introduce new products, unifying the user experience, technically as well as functionally and ensuring customers conduct stress-free events.
The Product Manager will become the expert in their domain, drive the product in the right direction and manage the product life cycle with coaching from senior partners and leadership.
- Support your product line’s strategy and roadmap, aligning it with company priorities and goals
- Support the product strategy, rooted in a progressively deeper understanding of the market, customer needs and product positioning among competitors
- Ensure the successful execution of product roadmaps, driving quick, iterative cycles of delivering products and features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers and designers to build an extraordinary product, marketing and sales to launch new platform, and client operations to deliver best-in-class client experience
- Validate and de-risk product innovation ideas
- Define, track, and improve key product metrics to maximize performance, adoption, and market growth
Essential Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of product experience building products, enterprise SaaS experience would be an asset
- Ability to drive initiatives ahead while aligning cross-functionally
- You can and have managed stakeholder relationships to drive alignment
- Keen product sense and UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- A growth mindset that embraces challenges, persists in the face of setbacks, learns from feedback, and is inspired by the success of others
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and are comfortable being responsible for all facets of the product
- Highly independent and self starter. You are driven by the company and team goals, you’ve never given someone reason to micromanage you.
- Capital Markets, Finance or Fin-tech experience is considered an asset
- Experience with virtual events, event production and meeting management are a big plus
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact [email protected]