At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is currently scaling an extremely large and complex E2E Events product line that will evolve our ecosystem in the capital markets space. We are looking for a deeply curious Product Designer who can effectively translate a complex problem into enjoyable experiences.
In this role, you will partner with a cross functional team from discovery to launch. You will be driven to conduct user research that will define the user experience, strive to deliver our high-quality standards and embrace the challenge of balancing the business strategy and advocating for our users.
- Collaborate with Product Managers on problem definition, user and competitive research.
- Translate business requirements, customer needs, and technology constraints into simple user-centric design solutions.
- Explain design decisions to build consensus with senior leaders through excellent written communication and storytelling skills.
- Contribute to defining the vision and the strategic direction for the User Experience design and research.
- Plan and execute usability testing on prototypes to assess the quality of a design and user experience.
- Deliver polished UX specifications and UI design assets for development.
- Follow and contribute to our design systems and processes.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design or product design.
- Portfolio demonstrating your strategic approach to driving business outcomes through experience design.
- Ability to lead projects from conception through to completion.
- Proven experience with leading user-centered design & research methodologies.
- Proficient in UX tools such as, but not limited to; Figma, Sketch, Invision and other design tools.
- Comfortable facilitating workshops.
- Self-starter who thrives on responsibility and accountability.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.