Title: Procurement Analyst
Our government client in Winnipeg, MB is looking for several Procurement Analysts for an 11 month contract to start, reference 08Z27826-RFR-0010. The successful candidates must be currently residing in the Winnipeg area or be willing to relocate to the area for the duration of the contract once provincial health authorities have deemed it safe re the Covid pandemic.
Experience required developing Information Technology (IT) tenders and purchase orders for software, hardware and services. The work may include the development of contract awards, evaluation workbooks and Contracts / Statements of Work (SOW).
Things You Need to Have:
• Bachelor`s Degree in Commerce or a related field or Certification and/or a designation in Supply Chain Management, or a combination of education and experience
• Strong skills working in organizational teams, relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and in negotiation
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Experience drafting Information Technology terms and conditions
• High attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Experience drafting complex Information Technology procurement documents such as Requests for Proposals or Quotations, contract awards, evaluation workbooks, and Statements of Work (SOW)
• Experience facilitating meetings and workshops with various stakeholders.
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of the team.
• Ability to manage multiple or competing priorities within a tight timeframe.
• Experience working with SAP Materials Management (MM) module would be an asset
• Experience working with SAP Ariba would be an asset
What you will be doing:
• Creates and issues tenders to vendors
• Defines contractual requirements and creates Purchase Orders
• Communicates with vendors and acts as liaison between vendor and Manitoba government
• Provides detailed estimates of effort for contract/SOW development
• Acts as a mediator to resolve contractual disputes
• Works with the Project Delivery Office or government stakeholders to ensure appropriate requirements are provided for tenders
• Participates in quality assurance activities
• Facilitates evaluation of vendor proposals
• Participates in problem resolution
• Contributes to the creation of operational requirements, transition documents, and change requests associated with implementing contracts or significant contract change
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com