All-Pro Services Ltd.
negotiable / month
At All-Pro, we believe growing a great boiler, gas, refrigeration electrical contracting company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If working on the best projects in the lower mainland, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us. All-Pro Services Ltd.…we’re looking for opportunities.
- We are currently looking to add to our welding force.
- Experienced Pressure Pipe Welder’s with a B.C. Welder’s Log Book. Minimum “B” Stamp required. Current pressure tickets required, PWP 7, PWP 10 and PWP 11.
- Must have minimum 5 years Welding, Pipe Fitting, and Layout experience.
- Must be able to work from blueprints.
- Welding processes required, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW.
- Must be able to weld carbon and stainless steel pipe using all processes including GMAW Root and Flux Core on a Welding Positioner and Turning Rolls.
- Pressure Vessel repairs and fabrication. Oxy-Acetylene, Plasma and ArcAir cutting and gouging is a requirement.
- Must have own hand tools.
- The successful candidate will be highly proficient in all aspect of pipe fitting, and fabrication from design to installation.
- Excellent wages
- Benefit package
***Compensations is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
***Benefits will begin after 90 days of employment.
All-Pro Services Ltd. takes pride in providing full customer satisfaction. By following our mission statement and living our core values, we consistently deliver superior work to our customers.
Driven to create solutions using his mechanical and technical ingenuity, All-Pro owner and general manager, Robert Jang, became a certified power engineer, & pressure welder, and in the year 2000, established All-Pro. Based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, the All-Pro team has since grown to over 35 employees.