We are currently looking for a Cook’s Helper to work in our Assisted Living Residence in Burnaby.
– has at least 3 years of prep cook/line cook experience
– have a flexible schedule ( must have Saturday and Sunday available)
– able to provide a clear Criminal record from the Ministry of Justice
– have a “fit to work” certificate from a doctor
– have a valid Food Safe Certificate Level 1 (Level 2 an asset)
– WHMIS 2015 certification
– Serving it Right certification
– Immunization Record available
– Speak fluently English
– be eligible to work full-time in Canada
– be TB negative
– not be currently subject to the single-site staffing PHO
– Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
– Follow recipes and presentation specifications
– Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
– Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
– Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
– Recording food temperature
– Full-time, Permanent
– $16.13 per hour
– Dental care
– Disability insurance
– Extended health care
– Life insurance
– 8 hour per shift
– Prep cook/Line cook : 3 years (Required)
– WHMIS (Required)
– Food Safe level 1 (Required)
– Advanced Food Safe (Preferred)
– English (Required)
Masks and gloves are being provided, temperature check multiple times a day, the kitchen area is isolated from the rest of the facility to prevent cross contamination.
Are you looking for more than just a job but a potential career? Coastline Cleaning has positions available right now.Coastline Cleaning Services Ltd is a growing cleaning company which provide sservices all over the Lower Mainland.
We will provide training, a competitive wage, a variety of work and a potential for advancement.
Start a new career with us today, email your resume now!
All applications must be in .docs or .pdf format. We do not accept pictures or .pages application.
Any applications not matching the requests above will be disregarded