All-Pro Services Ltd.
negotiable / month
We have an immediate opening for any one of following ticketed tradesperson above who has experience in commercial boiler installations. You will perform installation services for new boilers(mostly commercial) across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature. You may serve as a prime technical contact at a specific customer site. This is your chance to obtain a stable, full-time position in a work environment that fosters safety.
- Retrofit of boiler rooms, piping projects(above ground below ground) steam works within the commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-family residential sector.
- Must be able to read and work with prints efficiently – be able to make material lists and keep all materials in neat and organized fashion on site for each project.
- Presents the highest level of professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance and performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
- Reports current material/inventory in a responsible manner, and recommends inventory requirements.
- Maintains company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handles proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adheres to and supports all safety requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changes and new development in products and technology.
- Attends and completes training certification programs as requested.
- Maintains current licenses.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists in contract retention; informs supervisor of customer needs, requirements, systems status and actual or potential customer problems.
- Exercises good judgment and skillful handling of demanding and difficult customers.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and support on products and services with minimal supervision.
- Brings creativity, innovation and originality to current technical applications.
- Completes all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Plumber, Gasfitter, Steamfitter, Pipefitter
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a clean drivers abstract record
- The selected candidate will be required to obtain customers security clearance
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Journeyman status (Steamfitter / Pipefitter/Plumber) trade
- Excellent wages
- Benefit package
***Compensations is based on experience and will be discussed during the interview.
***Benefits will begin after 90 days of employment.
All-Pro Services Ltd. takes pride in providing full customer satisfaction. By following our mission statement and living our core values, we consistently deliver superior work to our customers.
Driven to create solutions using his mechanical and technical ingenuity, All-Pro owner and general manager, Robert Jang, became a certified power engineer, & pressure welder, and in the year 2000, established All-Pro. Based in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, the All-Pro team has since grown to over 35 employees.