Mike Pope Plumbing & Heating has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Licensed Plumber to join our exceptional plumbing renovation, new construction, and service team!
Our company is also pleased to provide competitive wages, overtime pay, company vehicle, and extended health benefits, as well as a rewarding work environment.
Our company offers:
- Very competitive wage – Starting wage is negotiated based on your experience and qualifications
- Bonus pay and overtime pay
- Consistent full-time hours
- Flexible vacation time
- Extended Health and Dental Benefit Package
- Continuing education/ training and certification incentives
- Company truck and cell phone
- Local work
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply
- Network and waste and drainage systems
- Assemble, install, repair, and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Travel to job sites to complete work
- Train and oversee apprentices and labourers
- Ensure that all work is completed according to plumbing code
- Maintain and organized and clean work vehicle and work site
- Cleaning the job site after work is completed
- Answer client questions
- Complete work orders
- Complete jobs independently or as part of a team, depending on the specific assignment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- plumbing license valid in Ontario
- high school diploma or equivalent
- willing to learn on the job
- good math and measurement skills
- excellent manual dexterity
- exceptional active listening and problem-solving skills
- willing and available to work full-time weekdays
- willing and available to work on call weekends and evenings on a rotating schedule
- a valid drivers license and a good driving record
- able to pass a police security background check
Licenses or certifications:
- Plumbing license (required) * senior apprentices will also be considered
- Valid Driver's License (required)
- Gas Technician 3 (asset but not required)
- Gas Technician 2 (asset but not required)
- Backflow tester (asset but not required)
At Mike Pope Plumbing & Heating our goal is to offer our team an employment environment that they enjoy and take pride in. We are proud to offer our team members competitive wages, health benefits (full-time employees), and a rewarding work experience. Our employees enjoy the challenge of a face-paced environment and work well independently and as a member of an exceptional team.
If you are a licensed plumber looking to continue your dynamic career in the plumbing industry, please send us your resume.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mike Pope Plumbing & Heating is an established and reputable plumbing renovation, new construction, and service company owned and operated by Adam Pope. We are located in beautiful London, Ontario and proudly serve all of London and surrounding area.