Location: 5636 – 272nd Street, Langley, BC, V4W 3X1
DVY7 is launching with a temporary free shuttle with service between Langley Center & Aldergrove, and DVY7 (Amazon Logistics) for Late Night/Early Morning shifts. The shuttle service is a trial program and Amazon will continue to evaluate ridership over the next few months. We will maintain constant contact and keep you informed of any developments as they occur.
Delivery Warehouse Team Member
Hourly pay rate: Earn from $15.75/hr up to $17.75/hr!
Amazon is hiring entry-level Full-Time roles in Langley. No previous work experience or resume required.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that makes sure customers get their orders on time.
Take advantage of daytime flexibility by working early morning or late night shifts. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills and building your experience by doing a range of different types of work. Stay active during your shift in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
This is a full-time role with benefits. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver customer smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery. As part of this team, you’ll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you’ll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Flexible hours: Work part-time night or early morning shifts for daytime flexibility.
- Career Development: Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
This is a full-time role. You will work 4x 10 hour shifts for 40 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. Extra hours may be added to your schedule, depending on business activity. Flexibility is key.
What it’s like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us. You’ll wear a safety vest, do daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
- You will work around and use moving machines, such as stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, order pickers, and mobile carts.
- You’ll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include activities that may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 15°C / 60°F and 32°C / 90°F. Temperatures can go over 32°C / 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
You will also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 22 kilograms / 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move stuff around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Work at a height of up to 12 meters / 40 feet on a mezzanine (for some sites)
- High school or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of British Columbia. If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus.