The Photo Operation Manager is responsible for managing the photo department office and on-board activities. The job holder also develops strategies in order to maximise revenue, exceeding guests’ satisfaction and anticipating trends.
– Identifies and develops potential revenue-generating events and policies to reach and exceed the targets set by the company;
– Manages, trains and develop the shops’ team to maximise results and meet the company’s standards of quality and targets;
– Plans, controls and monitors the photo department budget;
– Interprets sales data to plan and implement actions to enhance any revenue-generating opportunity;
– Monitors passengers’ trends and requests to update the company’s offer to the guests’ demand.
Skills, competencies, experience:
– Fluent English and at least another language, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
– Professional certificates preferred but not essential;
– At least 2 years’ experience as manager in electronic retail business and/or in photo department in a leisure business, either ashore or on board;
– Team management skills;•Ability to work under stress, in challenging contexts and with strong pressure;
– Target oriented;
– Analytical skills.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.