We are seeking a Printer/PC technician to join our team.
Come work in a fast paced, pleasant environment, with a full time schedule, we treat you like family! This is a great opportunity, training provided, & room for professional development!
As a Printer/PC Technician you will perform a full range of printer maintenance on networked copiers, printers and MFP’s including technical diagnostics, repair, software installation, print driver installation and configuration. Daily travel in an automobile between customer locations is required.
This full-time entry level position.
- Valid Manitoba driver’s license
- Physically move printers and PC hardware when required (up to 400lbs on wheels and be able to lift and carry objects that weigh up to 50lbs)
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, stooping, squatting and kneeling
- Regular use of tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and some electronic testing equipment
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Work eye hand coordination
- Willingness to learn additional roles as the market changes (Document Management)
- Familiar with the workings of HP, Lexmark Xerox print devices would be an asset
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and take initiative to improve the customer experience
- Working knowledge in Computers, printer networking, Windows, MicrosoftOffice products, Google platform.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
At First Phase Data, it’s all about the customer. Their success is our success, which means we always deliver the right solution for our clients. From office equipment and supplies to preventative maintenance and repair, First Phase Data is your office technology resource across Canada.
We are an authorized reseller for the imaging industry’s most respected brands, including HP, Xerox, and Lexmark. These relationships, plus expert technical services help our customers reduce technology costs, time spent on printer issues, and streamline their processes to be more productive.