Our client, a multi-national leader in oil and gas is looking for a Payroll Assistant to join them as soon as possible for 2-3 months in Burnaby, BC!
This company fuels communities by safely delivering high-quality petroleum products to motorists, businesses, consumers and wholesale customers across North America. Through unrivalled dependability and service, they connect communities to the products they need to heat their homes, fuel their industries and drive their economies.
If you have prior experience in Payroll and TimeSheet Keeping and are available immediately, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
*This position requires a vehicle*
What you would be doing:
- Create schedules on Excel
- Input all overtime and sick time into Excel
- Enter operators time into payroll system for schedules
- Update all emergency procedures when needed
- Maintain the call out sheet with operators current jobs and phone numbers
- Filling sick calls by changing the schedule and using the Send Word Now System
- Annually creating 5 crews vacation schedule, and work schedule
- Tracking and managing all banked time
- Monthly Overtime / Sick Reporting for Operations Managers
- Monthly reporting of capital allocations
What you need:
- Successful administrative, payroll and timekeeping work experience in an office setting (3 – 5 years)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Superior ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Should be competent in utilizing effective time-management skills in order to complete
- tasks despite frequent interruptions
- Must be organized and efficient with attention to detail
- Team player, positive attitude and friendly personality
- Must have a functional vehicle
What you get in return:
- Full time hours Monday – Friday (Flex start times)
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Paid weekly by direct deposit
- Possible contract extension
- Full benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, paid vacation, paid sick leave, etc)
- Working with a Fantastic team!
Interviews taking place asap. Apply today!
TPD Is An Industry Leader With Over 35 Years of Experience
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems. We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources. As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.