Your mission at Decathlon Canada :
Decathlon Canada belongs to Decathlon, an international retailer that designs and manufactures sporting goods. Our mission is to make the benefits of sports accessible to all by offering quality products at fair prices. With over 1600 stores in more than 57 countries and still eyeing further expansion, Decathlon is a hub for the sports community and innovation enthusiasts.
Decathlon operates 4 stores in Quebec and one in Ottawa. Moving forward, we plan to open pop-up stores in Nova Scotia and near Toronto.
Decathlon is not only a sporting goods retailer, but a digital platform that brings together coaches and clients in stimulating group sporting activities. With over 65 sports, the platform offers a multitude of sporting activities given by certified coaches.
We are looking for a Paid media specialist to work with the Digital Marketing Leader on Decathlon’s digital advertising projects to push the B2B and B2C business on the Decathlon Community platform. This role will also be responsible to drive in store traffic through online advertising and carry out other related work.
We are looking for a creative person with the ability to work independently who has an entrepreneurial mindset to develop lead generation and traffic strategies for the Decathlon Community platform while actively participating in the creation of advertising.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
· Develop acquisition and targeting strategies for all paid marketing channels, including Google Search, Display, Youtube, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and Geofencing
· Create marketing campaigns: structure, development, segmentation of audiences, creation of text ads (ad copy) and visual ads (briefing designers on visuals)
· Work with the Decathlon Community Team in order to create and/or modify creative material
· Provide strategic support to create new landing pages for advertising, if required
· Analyze campaign performance and optimize them on a continuous basis
· Create Google Data Studio reports and share the results based on key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Identify innovating opportunities for paid marketing and organic social media, if required
· Collaborate with a Web agency to create new campaigns and carry out all other related tasks
Candidate profile searched:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
· 2+ years of experience in Paid Media
· Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing, E-commerce or in a related discipline
· Fluent in English and French
· Google Ads certification
· Google Analytics and Display Certifications (bonus points)
· Analytical skills
· Advanced proficiency in Excel skills (cross-tabulations, vlookup, table pivot…)
· Legally authorized to work in Canada
· Highly motivated, creative and organized
· Ability to work in a fast-paced changing sports environment
· Ability to work independently
· A love for sports
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING
· Opportunities to learn Decathlon tactics abroad (each country has its own strategy)
· Opportunities to travel across Canada and other countries to visit Decathlon stores
· Flexible work schedule and workplace
· 3-week vacation
· Group health insurance plan
· Employee discount on all our products
· Dynamic work environment focused on sports
· Continuous training program to acquire new skills
· Many opportunities for professional development
If you would like to apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter.
We’re looking forward to reading your application!