With the rapid growth of our e-commerce brand comes many opportunities. We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our fun and innovative team. As the paid media specialist, you will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Brand Manager (BM) to drive digital growth, optimization and innovation in our online space.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you will be responsible for
- Coordinating and executing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns including social, search, display, video, and native.
- Day-to-day campaign management.
- Optimizing paid media campaigns, including bid optimizations, creative optimizations, and landing page optimizations.
- Testing creatives including messaging, calls-to-action and landing pages.
- Accurately tracking and maintaining budgets across campaigns.
- Implementing A/B testing for ad concepts and keywords to improve campaign performance.
- Working collaboratively, coordinating and communicating with internal and external partners; including Facebook, Google, Bing, Criteo, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Along with the Marketing Brand Managers, responsible for following brand guidelines, messaging, and compliance while making improvements on conversion rates, and the acquisition of customers.
- Conducting keyword research, building keyword lists, analyzing search volume and competition to provide campaign recommendations.
- Creating digital campaign reports, analyzing campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Producing weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data.
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue through paid channels.
Qualities we’re looking for
A. Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing) or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Digital Analytics, Conversion Optimization or any related field in Paid Digital Marketing.
- Agency experience is considered as an asset.
B. Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to identify growth opportunities.
- Keen eye for detail & excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to think analytically, identify and solve problems through data analysis.
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a self-starter.
- Be part of our fast-paced, growing and innovative team.
- Career growth opportunities within a dynamic team.
- Discounted products from The Synergy Effect Brand Portfolio.
- Group Benefits Package – medical, dental, etc.
- Company gym access.
- Location Based Position (not remote).
At Flat Tummy Co, we’re on a mission to help women live and achieve a healthy lifestyle. With over 1,000,000 products sold, over 3,500,000 women in our community, a range of over 26 products and the widely successful launch of our new Female Fitness App – were growing fast.
Based in the HRM in our Burnside office, this position has the opportunity for growth and to play a big part in the future expansion of our growing, global e-commerce company.