· Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Comply with Company Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices and all other Company policies and/ or procedures.
· Able to troubleshoot and repair all packaging equipment.
· Work with the entire Production Team to increase outputs, while maintaining high product quality standards and customer expectations.
· Perform and document Preventative Maintenance on all Packaging Equipment.
· Maintain and/or improve overall product quality.
· Work with the maintenance department on major equipment rebuilds or installations.
· Train other Packaging Mechanics & Line Operators.
· May be required to work directly with customers.
· Able to fill in for other mechanic and/or operators when required.
· Develop and encourage a high level of employee involvement and continuous improvement.
· Must have knowledge of GMP and customer requirement.
· Must be able to Read, Write and Speak English.
· Must be able to work overtime.
· Must be able to work on any shift, if required.
· Must be able to lift and move heavy objects.
· Plant floor conditions with varying temperatures, high noise levels and industrial odours.
· Lifting and physical work required.
· Constant interaction with a variety of chemical products.
The Better Way To Do Beauty: Serving our customers at every stage of the brand lifecycle. Our integrated network of innovation and manufacturing capabilities delivers responsive solutions and increased speed to market.
Integrate: End to End, and anywhere in between. Our integrated networked capabilities pull in the full breadth of offerings, allowing capacity and infrastructure to adjust manufacturing to meet your end to end needs.
Teamwork and Respect Form Our Culture.
Join Our Team: Be a part of the new revolution in personal care and beauty!
Come Innovate With Us!