We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join our printing team.
Our family-owned company has been servicing the lower mainland for over 25 years with exceptional custom printing and service.
The chosen candidate will possess a successful sales background and will be responsible for meeting and or exceeding sales targets. This sales professional will be both a hunter and farmer but will thrive on landing the new account.
The candidate will have solid work ethics which involve excellent time management, attention to detail, sense of urgency and understands the importance of the sales process.
Job responsibilities include: (but not limited to )
– Establishing, developing and maintaining business with current and prospective customers.
– Contacting customers by phone, visits to present to existing and prospective customers.
– Updating company database.
– Completing paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
– Communicate effectively ( both written and verbal ) with both internal and external customers.
– Maintaining an active and full sales pipeline.
The successful candidate with possess the following key attributes:
– Experience and success in B2B sales.
– Not afraid to pick up the phone or knock on doors ( safely )
– Strong organizational and planning skills.
– Goal oriented- stays on track with goals.
– Working closely with Management for continuous development.
– Working proficiency of Microsoft applications.
– Comprehensive training and support.
– Competitive compensation. 60 – 80K ( base/commission/vehicle allowance)
– Benefits- Dental/Eye/Medical after 3 months, 3 weeks paid vacation.
Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
This position is required to work out of our office in Vancouver.
If your resume reflects the above expectations, we would like to speak with you.
Please submit your resume via e-mail (PDF format preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year