Responsibility and Authority:
– Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
– Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
– Participates in all jobs and tasks in connection with safety of own vessel or the other and/or persons and/or environment as directed by the person in charge.
– Perform deck maintenance and cleaning as directed by supervisor.
– All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
* The O.S. qualifications shall conform to all International and National conventions and regulations as required by the Flag State, and by the STCW 95.
* Experience on vessels as Deck Hand or equivalent position.
* Knowledge of the Company SMS.
Skills including but not limited to:
– Team Work
– Deck Work Experience