The Staffing Exchange is a seeking an Experience Operations Manager with strong Ocean Import Experience to join one of its mid-size Ocean Logistics clients here in Richmond B.C. The ideal candidate will have a few years either an operations manager, supervisor or coordinator within a small to midsize logistics organization or currently be a import Associate that is looking to take the next step.
- Support operations team and customer service, recruiting, training. Support Sales team by ensuring well trained customer service team.
- Work with operations team to keep workflow efficient.
- Assist to follow up with receivables
- Assist to resolve troubleshooting matters such as pending demurrage and detention
- Handle delegated and assigned operations from A to Z
- Substitute Customer Service staff as needed / cross train staff
- Ideally 1-2 years operations, coordinating or supervisory experience
- Import experience and Knowledge in NVOCC industry
- Must have a minimum of 4 years import OP management experience.
- Proven leadership
English is required.
M-F 08:30 to 5:00 pm