Express Employment Professionals
negotiable / month
On behalf of our client, Express Employment Professionals is recruiting for an Office Administrator/Receptionist to fill a full-time, permanent position in Halifax with a well-established dental lab. They provide everything from dentures to dental implants custom made and shipped to clients across Canada. This a great opportunity for a career with internal opportunities to grow.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing flow of projects
- Unpacking incoming packages, moulds and cataloging for production
- Preparing completed dental projects for shipping
- Answer incoming calls regarding updates on projects and directing accordingly
- Processing invoicing on completed projects
- Entering jobs into the data management system for tracking and assignment
Coordinate the shipping whether by courier or inhouse drivers
- High attention to detail
- Should be organized
- Good time management skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Our client offers:
- Shift is Mon- Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
- NO WEEKENDS!
- Salary is $16/hour
- People like working here and are proud of the reputation
- Opportunity for career growth internally
Prior experience as a receptionist, office administration, office manager, admin assistant, administrative clerk, office manager or customer service position would be considered an asset.
Express Employment Professionals is an equal opportunity employer.