Reporting to the Manager Patient Care Services and under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Nursing Assistant collaborates with the interdisciplinary team and assists with the delivery of patient care in accordance with Fort St John Hospital policies, procedures, and standards.
– Grade 10.
– Plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program and one year recent (within one year) acute care experience, or
– An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Ability to deal effectively with the multidisciplinary team, patients, and public.
– Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to organize work.
– Ability to operate related equipment.
– Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Fort St. John Community