NOC SUPPORT ANALYST (Wed to Sun Afternoons)
We are looking for a Full Time NOC Support Analyst to join our ICON Media team. He or she will be the first-level responder to both internal and client inquiries regarding issues involving the remote maintenance and scheduling of client digital signage. The incumbent will proactively monitor in a Network Operations Centre (NOC) environment and schedule creative content using various Content Management Systems (CMS), internal ticketing services and remote monitoring software. The ideal candidate must be highly adaptable with a keen eye for prioritizing tasks, have good attention to detail and demonstrate strong communication skills. You will also act as an intermediary between the client and ICON Media staff. This position will be required to work weekly from Wednesday to Sunday 4:00 pm to 12:00 am to ensure proper coverage of our client installations.
Monitoring & Troubleshooting
· Responsible for the daily monitoring of all required client digital signage
· Performing preliminary back-end maintenance and remote assistance to resolve issues
· Escalate ongoing issues by utilizing our internal ticketing system
· Utilize various CMS to upload, organize and schedule client digital assets
· Optimize and track scheduling tasks internally to accommodate multiple deadlines
· Manage client expectations while exhibiting proper conduct and behaviour
· Responding to client inquiries not limited to: Scheduling, maintenance of client digital signage and other departments in ICON Media
· Understand ongoing and upcoming projects from installations to end-user support
· Provide knowledge-transfer training to team members and answering staff inquiries
· Perform other duties as assigned
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Previous experience in digital signage industry is considered an asset
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
· Takes initiative, is self-motivating and shows a willingness to learn new things
· Under minimal supervision, works well both individually and as part of a team
· Working conditions will include: rotating shifts, weekends and holiday shifts
· May be required to travel within the GTA and lift up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English
· Bilingual is an asset
· Previous experience in A/V, content management systems or IT support is an asset
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP – Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite
· Provide vacation coverage for the department as needed
· Other duties as assigned
ICON is a full-service organization with a 120,000 square foot state-of-the-art production facility based in Markham, Ontario. With additional offices based in Toronto, New York, and Montreal, we are unmatched in terms of technology, production capabilities, and product diversity, serviced by the most experienced and knowledgeable team of display graphics, digital signage, video production, and print professionals in the business. ICON’s reputation for reliability, quality workmanship, professionalism, and customer service is well earned and reflected by the trust and loyalty of clients we serve.
As a multi-faceted visual communications media company, we serve our clients’ needs of transforming spaces in retail, out-of-home advertising, digital, corporate/event marketing, hospitality, and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industries. Our company name represents strength and innovation, both of which are necessary for growth and success within our respective industries. Within ICON we have four divisions – ICON Media, ICON Visual, ICON Print, and ICON Motion; these divisions support the commitment we give to our clients to continue being leaders in All Things Visual.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Icon Media is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Icon Media is a supporter of AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Accommodation will be provided to all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process. Please include a summary of the accommodation required in your application email.