New Truck Sales Account Manager
Vice President Sales
The New Truck Sales Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of selling trucks and delivering exceptional customer service to Altruck International Truck Centres customers.
*Total earning opportunity: $150,000.00 + based on salary and commission
*Position available in Hamilton, Ontario
- Responsible for medium to heavy duty truck sales within a specific region of Ontario, and consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Provide account management services and develop new business with existing and new clients.
- Respond to new sales opportunities, including requests for proposals and prospect for new business.
- Participate in developing new marketing and sales strategies.
- Present solutions and services to clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, video or web meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for own lead generation and appointment setting, as well as working with internal resources to generate business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales information is current using Salesforce CRM software.
- Spend a large amount of time (up to 50%) travelling within Ontario in order to interact with buyers.
- Manage multiple sales engagements at a given time.
- Learn and maintain solid product knowledge on manufacturer-specific trucks and software.
- Monitor truck order from start to delivery and update customer on truck status and progress of their vehicle’s delivery.
- Attend dealer-specified and/or factory-sponsored training courses, and complete “e-learn” courses as scheduled by management.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Degree or certification preferred
Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated sales experience; preferably in the transportation or construction industry.
Self-motivated and resourceful with strong business acumen and critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal – with an ability to influence and motivate others and present to prospective clients.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills to achieve win-win solutions.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Holds a valid G class license.
OMVIC Sales License and DZ license is an asset.
The New Truck Sales Account Manager will alternate between sitting and standing for eight hours per day. He or she will be required to use office equipment, such as a computer, fax machine and telephone. He or she will work mainly in an indoor, temperature moderated, well-lit environment, but will be required to show customers vehicles that are in the outside lot, where temperatures may fluctuate depending on the season. The New Truck Sales Account Manager will be required to accompany customers on test drives of the vehicle.
Altruck is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet those needs. Any accommodation requests can be made by contacting 519-821-0070, or emailing HR@altruck.com. At Altruck, we welcome differences. We do that because we know it is good for our employees, our products, our company and our community. Altruck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest, however, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Altruck International Truck Centres is a family owned and operated business serving South Western Ontario, with locations in Kitchener, Cambridge, Burlington, Hamilton, Guelph and Goderich. Altruck International was built on the foundation of integrity – integrity in the way we treat you and each other, and integrity in the way we buy and sell trucks, parts, and services. Proud to be operating since 1977, we are continually dedicated to providing our employees with a safe and healthy working environment which ensures a high level of job satisfaction while providing long-term employment opportunities. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a company pension plan. Altruck International offers job training and career development opportunities to broaden the skills and knowledge of employees to ensure they can perform their jobs effectively and safely. To better service our growing business we are always looking for the best and most talented people to join our team. If you possess a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and work well with others, than please visit this site regularly to see what opportunities may be available to you.